PRINCE CASTLE reference
For 60 years, Prince Castle has been working to improve restaurant operations so they can quickly and safely serve a tasty product. Prince Castle understands that the quality of your menu always starts with your equipment.
Customize the art of toasting with solutions tailored to each unique kitchen need.
Achieve the perfect toast, from golden brown to caramelized finish
Protect prep workers with safety-conscious designs
Increase performance with temperature monitoring controls
297 Series - Toaster de Contact – Slim Line
Never worry about a crushed bun when delivering the perfect toasted food.
- Offers higher temperature toasting capacities
- Stronger motor and higher temperature platen increases performance
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Adjustable bun crush controls and thermostat allows precise toasting for various bread products
- Space-saving design
- International models and voltages available.
CTS Series - Vertical Toaster
Perfect the art of caramelization with a space-saving and versatile toaster.
- Slim design saves counter space
- Customize products with adjustable toast times from 9 to 40 seconds
- Digital display and electronic controls make for precise and repeatable settings
- Available in three conveyor options: wire, silicone and stainless steel pleated belt
- Easy to clean with simple-to-remove conveyor and durable stainless steel construction
- Dual compression adjustment knobs allow for maximum product flexibility
- Accommodates all buns up to 5.5″ in diameter
- Heat Shield for cooler surfaces ensures safer operation
TX Series - Vertical Toaster
For maximum toasting power
- Toasting time of 10 seconds
- Toast capacity of 2,000 loaves per hour
- Adapts to various sizes of breads
- Adjustable temperature of the stage for precise toasting
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Teflon sheets prevent sticking and are easy to clean.
212 Series - Batch Bun Toaster
Master the art of multitasking by toasting multiple buns at once.
- Toasts up to 12 complete buns at one time
- Contact toasting for perfect caramelization that prevents condiments from saturating buns
- Visible and audible alarms signal toast cycle is complete
- Adjustable bun thickness controls, thermostat and timer
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction with durable nickel-plated heating platen for uniform heat
- Unit is easy to clean and maintain.
247 & 248 – Batch Toaster
Simplified electronic programming for improved reliability, ease of operation and menu flexibility.
- Possibility to toast up to 9 crowns and 9 heels at a time for 247 models, as well as 9 slices of toast sandwich on both sides for 248 models
- Toasting time and temperature adjustable, possible programming up to 4 different products on each of the toasters
- Adjustable plate height according to product heights.
CG8 & CG14 Series
Grill, sear, or heat; these contact grills simplify the art of grilling.
- Split-top or single-lid design allows efficient grilling of a variety of products
- “Floating gap” design allows for grilling of products with different thicknesses
- Adjustable stops (0”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”) to prevent over compression of product
- Solid state controls provide accurate temperature control
- Durable stainless steel construction with integrated four-channel electronic, programmable timer/alarm (for each lid) to accurately track product grill times
- Grease drawer is accessible from front for easy clean
Recognize a more appetizing bun in less time.
- Quickly steams regular buns in as little as eight seconds
- Design allows for rethermalizing protein products in seconds
- Digital controls enable accurate steaming and simple operation
- Flexibly designed to accommodate menu expansion
- Minimal condensation on surface and minimal steam discharged
- Steam two buns, both crown and heel cutside down, at one time
- Two units fit back-to-back for made-for-you, or single unit can be used for traditional restaurants